Freitag, 30. März 2012

Nights out in Córdoba.

Unlike in Germany, in Mexico I spend most of my nights back home in Casa Hogar. Usually I stay in the office to read, watch movies or listen to music. As a friend said "Habits won't change, even thousands of kilometers away from home.", I am not willing to be stuck on a desk for two months. Some of my first impressions of the Mexican nightlife.

The anticipation of my first beer after days of abstinence.
(Orizaba/ México/ 18.03.2012)
I had to travel to Mexico to see my first movie in 3D. Together with Juan José and his family. After the movie we went back to Oscar's granny to enjoy some of the best tacos of the city.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 22.03.2012)
Street impression of Córdoba. With Tacos Pastor in the background. Reminds me of Kebab back home.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
Cristobal seemed to be pretty drunk after one of these.





(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
 Church on Saturday evening.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
 Jarochos dancing.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
Tacos with Gretel, Gema and Miguel. Two for one, sounded great to me. In the end it was ten of them. Tacos Pastor in my face!
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 28.03.2012)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen