Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

Monopatín.

I remember the joy skateboarding gave me as a kid, and still gives me nowadays. On most of my journeys I bring my skateboard along with me. In the spirit of "skate and destroy" it is always a pleasure to explore new spots. This little piece of wood offered me many opportunities and widened my horizon. In this case I am glad to share one tiny moment of bliss with the children of the house. For some of the children it was the very first time in their life on a skateboard. After short hesitation, curiosity and the impulse to have a good look on the new toy won.

The first anxious step.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 18.03.2012)
 Eric seems to be quite experienced in riding a skateboard.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 18.03.2012)
 Every day Pablo asks, if he can grab my board and skate for a while.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 18.03.2012)
Battle at The Berrics.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 18.03.2012)
 Ángel looking for the right stance for his Tre-Flips.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 18.03.2012)
Venetian gondolas. Or the Córdoban interpretation by Maribel. Funny though!
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 18.03.2012)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen