Freitag, 16. März 2012

Bienvenido a Córdoba, Veracruz.

Plane or bus? Despite of far too narrow seats I really like travelling with busses. If you don't choose to take a five hours nap you can experience a glancing view at the landscape. On my way from Mexico-City to Córdoba, Veracruz I chose to travel by ADO. Moreover the bus is quite cheaper than a flight.

Citlaltépetl, 5.636 meters above sea-level and therefore higher than every mountain of the Alps. Thank God, I have seen 500 Days of Summer one week before. Otherwise I could not have snatched my eyes away from the TV screen.
(Orizaba/ México/ 15.03.2012)

 A warm welcome by the Local Committee in Veracruz.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 15.03.2012)
 Thanks to Juan José and his family for the hospitality they have offered me that night! I think I will teach him some Ollies from gratitude.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 15.03.2012)
 No somos Mariachis, somos Jarochos! Seems to be equal? Well, ask a fellow Verocruzian.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 15.03.2012)
 Joined the band, got into a fight, started a solo-career. Sounds familiar?
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 15.03.2012)
 Private BBQ with Tacos, Empanadas and a lot of spicy Salsas. Everyone warned me about the hottest Salsa. Sometimes I am a curious little boy.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 15.03.2012)
 La abuela was very concerned about me trying her food. On this picture I have to choose between chicken and pork for my Empanadas. I have decided in favor for pork.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 15.03.2012)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen