Sonntag, 25. März 2012

Piñata.

Piñatas are part of almost every birthday party in México. Up to now I have never seen a piñata live and was really excited about it. I think, I have seen some on the television. This might explain my constant fear of getting hit in the nuts during the celebration. The piñata was filled with candies and little snacks. Afterwards the birthday child received a yummy cake.

It might not appear on this picture, but Lizbeth was very excited about her birthday. She kept telling about the following Saturday for the whole week.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
Seven cones, each of them represents one mortal sin.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
"Dale, dale, dale!", hitting the piñata seemed to be easier for me than I have thought. In my imagination a piñata should be hit with covered eyes, but instead it was lifted up and down by Cristobal. Nevertheless difficult for the little ones.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
Everyone got a shot on the piñata. Marie Isabel nailed it!
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
"I want candy!", or in this case: "Fight for candy!" Reminds my of Carnival in my childhood.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)
Although he had caught many candies, Uriel was kind of disappointed about his gain. He was only topped by the twins. For my part, I received some sweets without any effort. The children offered some of theirs.
(Córdoba, Veracruz/ México/ 24.03.2012)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen